VIKING ACADEMIC BOOT CAMP INFORMATION IS NOW AVAILABLE
Viking Academic Boot Camp (VABC) is an intensive 7-week summer academic program. Viking Academic Boot Camp is for freshman students accepted for first-time enrollment at Cleveland State University in the Fall 2015 semester and who have placed into either MTH 87 or ENG 99. Students who successfully complete camp also satisfy the required course, ASC 101.
TASC offers Free academic support for all undergraduate students at CSU.
At TASC we use research-based strategies and approaches for learning in order to help students achieve their academic goals and ultimately to graduate. We do this in an informal, student-centered environment that assists students to not only achieve academically but to also socially integrate into college life.
- Take control of your grades and turn them from "OK" to "A".
- For best results we recommend that you stop in early and often!
- Stop into MC 233 today! See how TASC can help you.
- SI - Supplemental Instruction for a variety of courses
- SLA - Structured Learning Assistance
- Success Coaching