The Faculty Senate shall have the duties and responsibilities to:
- Initiate educational and academic policies of the University.
- Adopt rules to effectuate the educational and academic policies of the University.
- Bring up for consideration proposals on matters pertaining to the general welfare of the University.
- Make recommendations to the Administration relative to buildings, budget priorities, and new proposals and developments.
- Act upon all matters of routine faculty business in pursuance of already established University policies.
- Elect members to the Equal Opportunity Hearing Panel.
- Members of the Faculty Senate
- Members of Senate Standing Committees and Other University Committee Assignments for 2016-17
- Meeting Dates of Faculty Senate and Academic Steering Committee for 2016-17
- Agenda for Upcoming Meeting of Faculty Senate - October 5, 2016
Faculty Senate Officers 2016-17
Vickie C. Gallagher
Faculty Senate Office