The Faculty Senate shall have the duties and responsibilities to:
- Initiate educational and academic policies of the University.
- Adopt rules to effectuate the educational and academic policies of the University.
- Bring up for consideration proposals on matters pertaining to the general welfare of the University.
- Make recommendations to the Administration relative to buildings, budget priorities, and new proposals and developments.
- Act upon all matters of routine faculty business in pursuance of already established University policies.
- Elect members to the Equal Opportunity Hearing Panel.
- Faculty Senate Roster 2017-2018
- Standing Committees of Faculty Senate 2017-2018
- Meeting Dates of Faculty Senate and Academic Steering Committee for 2017-18
- Faculty Senate Statement in Response to Offensive 10-12-17 anti-LGBT signs
- Statement In Response to Executive Order Regarding Immigration Restrictions
Faculty Senate Officers 2016-17
William M. Bowen
Adam T. Sonstegard
Vickie Coleman Gallagher
Faculty Senate Office