Easy-to-use cyber tools link you to CSU
CSU Applicant Portal
As a Cleveland State applicant, you will gain access to your CSU Applicant Status Portal, which will allow you to track updates to your application and take important next steps to becoming a Viking. In this portal you can
- Track your application status and application materials
- View admission decisions
- Accept your offer of Admission
- Pay the $120 enrollment fee to save your spot at CSU
- Sign up for Orientation
- And more!
CampusNet is a personal and secure website containing all of your CSU information that you will transition into once the application process is complete. Use CampusNet to view and manage account information including:
- Access Degree Audit
- Add/Drop/ Search for classes
- View and print class schedules
- Set up a budget payment plan
- View grades
- View your student records
- View/order transcripts
- Change your CampusNet password
- Pay your bill using an electronic check or credit card
- View financial aid award information
- Purchase health insurance
- Use the Ask@Question link located on the transcript page to communicate securely with Enrollment Services
To Log on to CampusNet:
- You will need to know your login ID and password
- Your login ID is your 7-digit CSU ID. If you do not know your CSU ID, contact the Call Center at 216.687.5050.
- If you haven’t received your password, or if you have forgotten your password, contact the Call Center at 216.687.5050. The Call Center can reset your password.
- If you have any questions or concerns, contact the Call Center at 216.687.5050 or Call.Center@csuohio.edu.
Students are provided a CSU e-mail account at no cost. You can obtain your e-mail address through CampusNet. We ask that you check your e-mail account at least once a week. To log on to your e-mail account, navigate to the myCSU button from the CSU homepage and click the "Check My Email" button. Your login is your 7 digit CSU ID number followed by @vikes.csuohio.edu. For example: email@example.com. Your password will be the same as your CampusNet Password. If you have password issues, please use the "Forgot Password" option on CampusNet or call 216-687-5050.
This is the primary way that instructors will contact you regarding your classes and assignments. Additionally, you will receive important e-mails through your CSU account regarding your student account, financial aid, course registration and University announcements. If you prefer, you can forward your CSU e-mail messages to another e-mail account through Campus Net.
Electronic (“e”) learning offers flexible access to courses, classmates and professors, and allows you to attend class anytime, anywhere as long as you have access to a computer. Classes are offered in three different ways: fully online, blended format or interactive video.
The professors are the same outstanding faculty that teach in the traditional classroom with the same high quality of instruction. CSU has more than 500 eLearning classes to choose from including arts and humanities, engineering, sciences, business, education, urban affairs, nursing and others.
To find out if eLearning classes are right for you or to learn more, contact the Center for eLearning at 216.687.3960.
For technical assistance contact the Call Center by phone at 216.687.5050 or via e-mail at Call.Center@csuohio.edu.