As we finalize plans for our return to campus we encourage you to check back here for the latest updates
CSU is taking these additional steps to ensure the safety of our campus community.
- Only designated essential employees and minimal additional operating personnel and faculty required to support an increased on-campus presence will return to campus.
- Those support services and administrative functions that can effectively be delivered remotely would continue to work remotely for Fall.
- We are finalizing plans for dining and retail operations and will communicate those in the coming weeks. Emphasis will be on take out and grab-and-go options.
- Increased janitorial staffing to handle sanitizing of spaces including classrooms, common areas and high-touch surfaces.
- Installation of additional hand sanitizing stations across campus.
- Installation of plexiglass shields in areas with high person-to-person contact and directional signage to control foot-traffic flow through buildings.
- Signage and educational materials that clearly spell out protocols and safety directives.
- A team of student “Safety Ambassadors” to help educate others on safety procedures and promote positive social distancing behaviors across the campus.
Additional steps to help keep campus safe will be announced in the coming weeks.