Attention LADIES, come join us for some fellowship, confidence building and most importantly SELF DEFENSE TECHNIQUES! R.A.D is a nationally recognized program, endorsed by many colleges and universities throughout the country. For more information, click here to download the class brochure.
R.A.D. (Rape Aggression Defense)
R.A.D. Basic Physical Defense is a twelve hour self-defense class designed specifically for women.
Radically challenging defense for women:
- Awareness , prevention, risk-reduction
- No-nonsense, practical techniques of defense
- Hands on training
- No experience necessary
1355 West 70th Street, Cleveland OH 44102
Sunday, May 15, 2016: 1pm-5pm
Saturday, May 21, 2016: 1pm-5pm
Sunday, May 22, 2016: 1pm-5pm
Make the commitment– the time is NOW!
- You need a plan to defend yourself against an attack
- Your daughter, sister, and mother need a plan in case they are attacked
- Develop your plan in a safe, secure, all-female environment
To register please contact PO James F. Rivera by calling (216) 687-9323 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.