Posted on June 7, 2012 at 12:00 AM, updated July 5, 2013 at 10:41 AM Print
Friday, June 15 8:45am – 2 pm
Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs, 1717 Euclid Ave.
Roberta Steinbacher Atrium
Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Justice, Third Federal Savings and Loan and Neighborhood Progress Inc. and produced in partnership with the Ohio Fair Lending Coalition, the Toledo Fair Housing Center and Cleveland State University's Levin College of Urban Affairs and the Levin College Forum Program.
Thee conference will explore what sources of information and data are available on mortgage foreclosures and defaults, how these default databases are being used, and to provide perspective on what policies are being shaped at the local, state and federal level.
Luncheon Speaker: Marcy Kaptur, U.S. House of Representatives, 9th District Ohio
Other panelists include:
- Kathy Hexter, Director, Center for Community Planning & Development, Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs, CSU
- April Hirsh, Research Assistant, Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development, Case Western Reserve University
- Keith Foster, Director of Enforcement and Compliance, Toledo Fair Housing Center
- Paul Bellamy, JD, Ph.D., Director of Development & Research, ESOP
- Matt Lampke, Assistant Chief, Mortgage Foreclosure, Ohio Attorney General
The event is free and open to the public, but registration is required. Registration at http://urban.csuohio.edu/forum or call 216-523-7330.