Now you can use your 2015 income information to file your 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
You no longer have to wait until January.
For more information and to complete your 2017-2018 FAFSA, go online to www.fafsa.ed.gov
Three things you need to do:
- Get an FSA-ID number for yourself and if required for your parent at www.fsaid.ed.gov
- Complete your 2017-2018 FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) on the FAFSA to transfer your 2015 income.
Benefits to early filing:
- Families will receive award notifications earlier and will have time to explore financial aid options and plan for their college expenses.
- Families no longer will have to wait to file their income tax returns to file their FAFSA.
- More families can transfer accurate data from the IRS and avoid having to make corrections.
For more information is available through CSU's Campus 411 All-in-1. Visit: Main Classroom, Rm. 116 Call: 216-687-5411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org