The current Coronavirus situation has challenged colleges and universities and disrupted their normal processes for new students and potential applicants. Cleveland State University wants you to know that we are here to help you as you consider becoming a member of the CSU community, where you will receive an outstanding education by some of the finest faculty in the world and a college experience second to none. We are making changes to help you become a Viking, given the challenges:
- If you apply to Cleveland State for the summer 2020 or fall 2020 semesters, we are waiving all application fees. We’re also extending the application deadlines to May 15th for summer term and August 15th for fall term.
- We understand the challenges associated with the cancellation of testing dates for the SAT, ACT and GRE, so we are waiving the standardized test score requirements if you are unable to provide a test score.
- We also understand that you might not be able to secure a transcript because your high school is closed. Don’t worry, we’ll accept your self-reported GPA for an admission decision now and get the transcripts later. We haven’t changed our standards, but given the current situation, we won’t hold up your application for these documents.
- We are deferring all enrollment fees. You won’t need to pay a fee prior to signing up for your orientation date. Instead the fee will appear on your fall bill, and if you receive financial aid, you can use that aid to cover the fee.
- Thinking about coming to Cleveland State in the future? While you’re at home to stay healthy, come experience our virtual campus visit. Register today. Want to schedule a one-on-one virtual appointment with your admissions counselor? Sign up now. To learn more about graduate school opportunities click here.
Just because today has its challenges doesn’t mean you should put your college plans on hold! Apply to Cleveland State and start your future today!