<!-- Morbi turpis mi, tempor nec, euismod vel, mollis faucibus, enim.-->
The Counseling Center provides individual counseling,
couple counseling, workshops and
group programs at no charge to Cleveland State University students.
We also offer consultation
and other services to the university community. For more
information on the workshops
listed below and other programs offered through the Counseling and Testing
call 687-2277 and talk to one of our staff. the Academic Survival Skills
WORKSHOPS, SUPPORT GROUPS,
AND DISCUSSION SESSIONS
SPRING SEMESTER 2005
As I gave writing workshops for WAC courses in many disciplines, I kept seeing students who did not know how to do university-level research and university-level writing. I hope that this web site will offer you a private, easy chance to catch up or refresh your skills. Please feel welcome to make an appointment in the Writing Center to have someone go over your writing or research (extension 6981). Feedback on this web site is also very welcome - email@example.com.
Please click on the following links to get a handout or exercise on a topic that fits your needs. The handouts are designed in terms of experiences students relate in the Writing Center.
- If You Get a Bad Grade and You Want to Know Why and Improve
- If You Want to Study and Have Very Little Time
- If You Don't Know How to Begin to Do Research, Especially Online
- The best APA handout: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/research/r_apa.html
- The best MLA handout: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/research/r_mla.html
- Citing web sites: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/print/research/r_docelectric.html