The Bursar’s Office at Cleveland State University serves as our financial administrator and is responsible for providing student’s information on tuition and fees, budget payment plans and more.
IMPORTANT BILLING NOTICE:
Student accounts must be paid in full by the Monday BEFORE the first week of class each semester. If you cannot pay in full, you must enroll in a budget payment plan to make your first payment by the Monday BEFORE the first week of class.
Tuition and Fees are posted to the Bursar’s website in July for each upcoming year.
HOW TO PAY
The easiest and quickest way to make a payment is online.
Log into your student account on CampusNet. You will need your CSU ID number and password to securely log in.
Review other ways to pay here.
CSU offers a variety of payment plans to help make your education affordable. Every student whose account isn't paid in full by the Monday BEFORE the first week of class, should consider joining a budget payment plan. Learn more.
To promote sustainability, CSU has eliminated mailing paper invoices. All billing is electronic.
Monitor your student account activity online with CampusNet.
If you’re enrolled in a payment plan you will receive reminder notices via your CSU email account informing you of approaching due dates. Students are expected to read their university email notices daily.
KEY THINGS TO KNOW
Start early! Discuss your academic plans with your advisor and talk to an All-in-1 Enrollment Services specialist if you need help with financial aid options.
- Tuition and fees are calculated based on enrollment status, residency and course selections. View current tuition and fee schedules.
- Immediately drop any classes you will not attend. Students are responsible for payment of all tuition and fees for classes not dropped within the 100% refund period. Refund dates differ from academic drop dates. View current refund schedule.
- Students are responsible for ensuring courses are properly registered, added or dropped to ensure the correct amount of tuition is assessed.
- The University does not support the concept of swapping one class for another. Dropped courses are granted in accordance with our published refund schedule, based on the date your schedule change is presented to the Registrar’s Office. Added classes are assessed full tuition.
- There is no cost to enroll in the Budget Payment Plan, as long as you enroll by the due date. Once your first installment is made (at least 25% plus any previous balance), you can electronically enroll in CampusNet. Click the Account tab and then Payment Plan tab.
For more information on how to submit a payment, enroll in a payment plan and to view the refund schedule, please visit the Bursar's Office.