What to do if you lose your Viking Card?
Lost/stolen Viking Cards need to be reported immediately to the Viking Card Office 216 875.9888 or to the Online Card Office. If you have door access the Department of Access Control and Security Systems 216 687.5386 will also need to be notified.
- It is a $20 replacement fee for lost or stolen Viking Cards.
- Once your card has been reported lost/stolen, you can come to the Viking Card Office for a replacement card.
- All cash and credit card transactions must go to Cashiers Office MC 115.
- Another way to pay for your replacement card click on https://campusnet.csuohio.edu/ShopNet/index.jsp?owner=BURSARS&skip=true. Make sure to print a receipt and bring it to the Viking Card office MC112.
- Show a current photo ID. Either a State ID, Driver's License, Passport or Military ID.
- The Viking Card Office is not responsible for any lost fund.