Getting your first Viking Card is easy. Just follow the steps below.
- Students must be registered for classes 24 hours prior to receiving a Viking Card.
- Go to the Viking Card Office located in Main Classroom room 112.
- Show a current semester schedule. Either hard copy or on one's phone.
- Fill out an application. Viking Card Registration Form
- Faculty/Staff will need to bring your yellow HR slip identifying you as a faculty/staff member along with a valid photo ID.
- Show a current Photo ID either a State ID, Drivers License, Passport or Military ID.
If you do not have a government issued photo ID then a copy of your birth certificate AND social security card is acceptable.
If you are under 18 or still enrolled in high school your current High School photo ID and a copy of your birth certificate OR social security card is acceptable. We also require a parent's signature and phone number on the application form.