This international program allows qualified students from the South China University of Technology (SCUT) to pursue a dual B.A. in Urban and Regional Studies (Public Management). Students will complete their first 2 years of study at SCUT in Guangzhou, China. Students will complete their 3rd and 4th years of study in the U.S. at Cleveland State University. Students earn two degrees.
The program of study for the dual degree program includes specially chosen courses in Public Management at both universities, including the following:
- The equivalent of 66 credit hours taken at SCUT
- 62 credit hours in classes taken at CSU, including:
- College Writing in English
- Urban Policy and Budgeting
- Research Methods
- Urban Management and Administration
- Internship and Field Experience
- Independent Research
The program guide lists the specific requirements and expectations for the dual B.A. in Urban and Regional Studies (Public Management) program. Students who complete all of the necessary requirements will earn both a BA in Urban and Regional Studies (Public Management Track) from the Cleveland State University and a parallel undergraduate degree in Public Management from the School of Public Administration at SCUT.
The dual degree program prepares students for post-graduate success, including:
- Careers in public service that integrate and coordinate the work of government agencies, private businesses, and non-governmental organizations at national, regional and local levels.
- Graduate studies in related fields, including Public Administration, Urban Planning, Public Policy, and Law.
- Leadership in the field of public management and opportunities for professional advancement.
For more information on this program and application assistance, please contact:
Kristen Blazek, Coordinator of Student Recruitment
Office of Student Services
Schedule a visit to Levin College.
Join our QQ group: 240212079 or search "Levin College"
欢迎加入我们的QQ群：”Levin College" 240212079