APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED THROUGH MARCH 17TH, 2019.
NOTES - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- This application is only open only to students accepted into the Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs.
- Applications will be accepted through March 17th, 2019.
- Levin College scholarships are competitive, and not all applicants will receive awards.
- To strengthen your application, when applicable please describe how you meet the requirements of each award for which you wish to be considered. For example, if a scholarship is for students who have an interest in a public service career, your statement should describe your interest in a public service career.
- Refer to Scholarships and Financial Support for a description of each scholarship and its detailed requirements.
- Click here to view a printable list of questions prior to completing the application. This is not an application; applications may only be submitted via the online form below.
- Students who are awarded CSU institutional scholarships, including University Freshmen and Transfer awards, Honors and Athletic awards, and who subsequently are awarded a Levin College scholarship may have one of their scholarship award amounts adjusted.
- **This application cannot be saved. If you wish to have a copy of the form, please print it before clicking on the "Submit" button. Upon successful submission, you will be emailed a copy of the information you entered into the form.**