Each May, the Levin College produces the Levin College Resume Book comprised of resumes of graduating students. Graduating students are encouraged to participate in this exclusive opportunity, which places your resume in the hands of potential employers throughout the Greater Cleveland community and beyond. Please note that the deadline to submit your resume is Friday, May 3, 2019.
Graduating students who wish to submit a resume MUST COMPLY WITH THE MANDATORY FORMATTING REQUIREMENTS. Students should be aware that the Levin College Resume Book is shared externally, so information you provide in your resume will be shared beyond Cleveland State University. Per the formatting requirements, students include only their names and email addresses on their resume - personal information such as residential addresses and phone numbers should not be disclosed.
We strongly encourage students to have their resume reviewed by the CSU Office of Career Services before submission to the Levin College Resume Book. Career Services Contact Phone: 216-687-2233; Email: email@example.com
- The Levin College reserves the right to exclude or remove resumes at its own discretion without notice.
- The Levin College will not revise or edit resumes in any way. It is your responsibility to ensure accuracy before you submit your resume.
- Resumes must be submitted in final form and must comply with all mandatory formatting requirements. Once submitted, there will not be an opportunity to revise, remove, or replace your resume.
- Resumes will be made publicly available to external organizations. Residential addresses and phone numbers should not be included.
Complete the Levin College Resume Book Submission form to submit your resume. Remember to review it thoroughly before you upload your PDF file as resumes may not be revised, replaced, or removed once submitted. If your resume as submitted does not comply with our mandatory formatting requirements, it will not be included in the resume book for the year.
- Contact information should include your name and non-CSU email address only (no mailing addresses or phone numbers).
- Resumes are limited to one page only (resumes exceeding one page will not be included).
- Resumes must be submitted as a PDF file only (Word files or other files will not be accepted).
- PDF file must be labeled as follows: Lastname_Firstname (e.g. Smith_Jane)
- You must include the name of your degree program under your name and email address.
- You are encouraged to list three keywords (maximum) after the name of your degree program using a #hashtag. Keywords should identify your skill sets and qualifications.
- Be sure to include your name, email address, program, and three keywords in your resume header using the format below: