The Levin College Resume Book comprised of resumes for graduating students is available each year beginning in May. This free resource allows you to match the resumes of candidates with positions for which you are hiring.
Students featured in our Resume Book are graduating from Levin College undergraduate and graduate programs:
- BA in Urban and Regional Studies
- BA in Public Safety Management
- BA in Environmental Studies
- BA in Nonprofit Administration
- BA in Organizational Leadership
- BA in Economic Development
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Urban Planning and Development (MUPD)
- Master of Science in Urban Studies (MSUS)
- Master of Arts in Environmental Studies (MAES)
- Master of Nonprofit Administration and Leadership (MNAL)
- Ph.D. in Urban Studies and Public Affairs
The resume book will become available for distribution in late Spring 2020. Once it is available employers will be able to request a copy by completing a form on this page. If you would like to be added to a waiting list please contact Sharon Bliss at firstname.lastname@example.org.