Students should meet with the undergraduate or graduate advisor to map a course of study and learn about other services available to Levin College students. All students admitted into a graduate program should meet with the appropriate program director to map out a plan of study.
Advising services include assistance with:
- Selecting courses, fulfilling graduation requirements, completing petitions, and securing tutoring and mentoring;
- Registering for courses in accordance with the schedule published in the CSU Bulletin; and
- Obtaining information on internships, graduate assistantships, scholarships and awards, and career services.
For undergraduate advising, contact Dr. Mary Myers
Undergraduate Program Director:
For appeals, academic issues, internships, contact the Director of Undergraduate Programs at 216.687.3884.
- Advising and Course Registration
- Non-degree seeking graduate students
- Students admitted with “requirements” on their admission letter
- Petitions, problems, and graduation applications
Graduate Program Directors: