This international program allows qualified students from the South China University of Technology (SCUT) to pursue a dual Master of Public Administration. Students will complete their first of study at SCUT in Guangzhou, China. Students will complete their second year of study in the U.S. at Cleveland State University. Students will return to SCUT for their third and final year of study at SCUT. Students earn two degrees.
The program of study for the dual degree program combines coursework in Public Administration at both universities, including the following:
- The equivalent of 18 credit hours at SCUT
- 24 credit hours taken at CSU, including:
- Introduction to Public Administration
- Public Finance and Economics
- Public Human Resource Management
- Public Administration & the Political Process
- Capstone Seminar in Public Administration
The program guide lists the specific requirements and expectations for the dual Master of Public Administration program. Students who complete all of the necessary requirements will earn both a Master of Public Administration from the Cleveland State University and a parallel graduate degree in Public Administration from the School of Public Administration at SCUT.
The dual degree program prepares students for:
- Careers in public service that integrate and coordinate the work of government agencies, private businesses, and non-governmental organizations at national, regional and local levels.
- Leadership in the field of public management and opportunities for professional advancement.
For more information on this program and application assistance, please contact:
Kristen Blazek, Coordinator of Student Recruitment
Office of Student and Enrollment Services
Schedule a visit to Levin College.
Telephone: (216) 687-4506 / E-mail: email@example.com
Join our QQ group: 240212079 or search "Levin College"
欢迎加入我们的QQ群：”Levin College" 240212079