Course No: CLDCE2
Course Credit: 123 contact hours
Session Date(s): Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Registration Deadline: Friday, May 3, 2019
Location: Bonda Board Room - UR254, Levin College of Urban Affairs, 1717 Euclid Ave Cleveland, Ohio 44115
Learn More: Workshop Flyer
Course Fee: $2,700 (which includes 19 days of training and instructional materials.)
Payment Methods: Major credit cards, corporate checks, and staff development funds welcome. Read more. »
Ohio Certified Public Manager® Program Certification: To receive this credential, participants must enroll in and successfully complete the Leadership Academy and Public Management Academy. Learn more. »
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING TO ENROLL FOR THIS WORKSHOP:
- Public Management Academy Registration Form.
- Registration Information - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for processing payment and completing registration in CampusCE.
The Public Management Academy (PMA) is a comprehensive management development certificate program for public managers. It professionalizes public managers as they learn and practice the management skills and tools they will need to meet the challenges of the 21st century. The Academy offers a one year series of customized workshops, creating a “public manager’s tool kit”.
- Education for Public Managers
- Collaboration across Communities
- Innovation through Project Results
Education for Public Managers
This program includes 19 workshops designed to enhance the skill sets and productivity of public sector employees. Each workshop provides tools and techniques that can be applied directly work functions and showcases best practices in the field.
Collaboration across Communities
PMA’s required project provides the framework for true collaboration. Participants demonstrate learning by developing and implementing projects that directly address agency and regional needs with measurable project results. Project teams will access Cleveland State University - Levin College of Urban Affairs’ resources, faculty, and students. Projects provide a valuable return on investments to the participating agencies.
Innovation through Project Results
Group projects will integrate learning objectives and provide innovative solutions to contemporary issues. The project methodology transforms the workplace into a real-life laboratory, integrating theory and practice. The project outcomes deliver return on the investment for both the sponsoring organization and participants.
Tuition for Public Management Academy is $2,700 per participant, which includes 19 days of training and instructional materials.
- Please contact email@example.com for payment processing via CampusCE. Credit cards, corporate checks, and CSU staff development funds are accepted forms of payment.
- If you are a CSU employee and eligible for staff development funds, send a copy of your completed staff development form to the (1) CSU Office of Treasury Services - MC115 and to (2) Nina Antonik UR330/Levin College of Urban Affairs, CSU. On the form list Course #: CLDCE2.
Refunds may be requested until the first day of the academy if not able to attend. There will be a $50 materials charge for any refund.
The Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs offers a wide range of custom designed courses, workshops, and seminars. See the Professional Development Course Listing for this semester's schedule.
For inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.