Photo: Leadership Academy 27
Course No: LA1000
Course Credit: 80 contact hours
Session Date(s): October 18, 2018 - May 17, 2019
Registration Deadline: October 12, 2018
Location: Levin College of Urban Affairs, 1717 Euclid Ave Cleveland, Ohio 44115 (and other locations TBD)
Course Fee: $3,100 (which includes 10 days of training, instructional materials, and food.)
Payment Methods: Major credit cards, corporate checks, and staff development funds welcome. Read more. »
Leadership Academy Groups: Leadership Academy Fellows - Outstanding Class Leaders | Leadership Academy Alumni Directory
Ohio Certified Public Manager® Program Certification: To receive this credential, participants must enroll in and successfully complete the Leadership Academy and Public Management Academy: Learn more. »
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING TO ENROLL FOR THIS WORKSHOP:
- Leadership Academy Application Form.
- Registration Information - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for processing payment and completing registration in CampusCE.
Calling all leaders! The Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs is now accepting applications for Leadership Academy 28. The Leadership Academy is the premier public sector leadership development program in the region and we are proud to celebrate over 27 years of service. The program has over 600 graduates representing major governmental and nonprofit organizations throughout northeast Ohio. The program is a great fit for appointed and elected officials, nonprofit administrators and aspiring leaders.
The program is designed to encompass topics in leadership as well as personal and organizational development. Participants will meet in a variety of locations showcasing employers and institutions throughout the Cleveland area.
See the 2018-2019 schedule for details about Leadership Academy 28.
Also see Leadership Academy Fellows for a list of outstanding class leaders from each session.
For inquiries please contact: email@example.com.
The Leadership Academy is the premier leadership development program for public sector employees in Northeast Ohio. Leadership Academy topics include:
- Personal and Team Development
- What Makes the Public Sector Unique?
- Strategic Planning
- Knowledge Transfer
- Data Management
- Crisis Communication
Meeting Locations - To Be Determined
Tuition for The Leadership Academy is $3,100 per participant, which includes 10 days of training, instructional materials, hotel, and food accommodation.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for payment processing via CampusCE. Credit cards, corporate checks, and CSU staff development funds are accepted forms of payment.
- If you are a CSU employee, fill out this form for faculty/staff development funds and send a copy via CSU mail to Nina Antonik (UR330, Levin College of Urban Affairs) and to the Continuing Education office (UR141, Levin College of Urban Affairs). Also contact Nina Antonik (at email@example.com and let her know that you would like to attend this workshop. She will complete your registration in CampusCE). The course number for this workshop is LA1000.
Refunds may be requested until the first day of the academy if not able to attend. There will be a $50 materials charge for any refund.
The Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs offers a wide range of custom designed courses, workshops, and seminars. See the Professional Development Course Listing for this semester's schedule.