Photo: Leadership Academy 28
Course No: LA1000
Course Credit: 84 contact hours
Session Date(s): October 17, 2019 - May 15, 2020
Registration Deadline: October 11, 2019
Location: Levin College of Urban Affairs, 1717 Euclid Ave Cleveland, Ohio 44115 (and other locations TBD)
Course Fee: $3,200 (which includes 12 days of training, instructional materials, and food.)
Payment Methods: Major credit cards, corporate checks, and staff development funds welcome. Read more. »
Leadership Academy Groups: Leadership Academy Fellows - Outstanding Class Leaders | Leadership Academy Alumni Directory
Ohio Certified Public Manager® Program Certification: To receive this credential, participants must enroll in and successfully complete the Leadership Academy and Public Management Academy: Learn more. »
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING TO ENROLL FOR THIS WORKSHOP:
- Leadership Academy Application Form.
- Registration Information - Please contact email@example.com for processing payment and completing registration in CampusCE.
Calling all leaders! The Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs is now accepting applications for Leadership Academy 29. The Leadership Academy is the premier public sector leadership development program in the region and we are proud to celebrate over 28 years of service. The program has over 600 graduates representing major governmental and nonprofit organizations throughout northeast Ohio. The program is a great fit for appointed and elected officials, nonprofit administrators and aspiring leaders.
The program is designed to encompass topics in leadership as well as personal and organizational development. Participants will meet in a variety of locations showcasing employers and institutions throughout the Cleveland area.
See the 2019-2020 schedule for details about Leadership Academy 29.
See Leadership Academy Fellows for a list of outstanding class leaders from each session.
See the Leadership Academy Capstone Projects page for past projects.
For inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Leadership Academy is the premier leadership development program for public sector employees in Northeast Ohio. Leadership Academy topics include:
- Race, Equity, & Inclusion
- Leadership Styles
- Strategic Planning
- Knowledge Transfer
- Data Management
- Crisis Communications
Tuition for The Leadership Academy is $3,200 per participant, which includes 12 days of training, instructional materials, and food accommodation.
- Please contact email@example.com for payment processing via CampusCE. Credit cards, corporate checks, and CSU staff development funds are accepted forms of payment.
- If you are a CSU employee, fill out this form for faculty/staff development funds and send a copy via CSU mail to Nina Antonik (UR330, Levin College of Urban Affairs) and to the Continuing Education office (UR141, Levin College of Urban Affairs). Also contact Nina Antonik (at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know that you would like to attend this workshop. She will complete your registration in CampusCE). The course number for this workshop is LA1000.
Refund to original payment is made at 100% when a registrant cancels attendance at least seven business days prior to the start of the first class. Alternatively, registrant can choose to transfer paid tuition to a later, equivalent course of their choosing within the same college or school at no additional cost. Refunds may take up to ten business-days to receive. Requests must be submitted to Nina Antonik (email@example.com). Click here for more information about Cleveland State Univerisity's refund policy.
Refunds may be requested until the first day of the academy if not able to attend. There will be a $50 materials charge for any refund.
The Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs offers a wide range of custom designed courses, workshops, and seminars. See the Professional Development Course Listing for this semester's schedule.