Instructors: To Be Determined.
Course No: LA1000
Course Credit: 80 contact hours
Session Date(s): October 26, 2017 - May 19, 2018
Registrations Deadline: October 15, 2017
Location: Levin College of Urban Affairs, 1717 Euclid Ave Cleveland, Ohio 44115 (and other locations TBD)
Course Fee: $3,100 (which includes 10 days of training, instructional materials, hotel, and food accommodation.)
Payment Methods: Major credit cards, corporate checks, and staff development funds welcome. Read more. »
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING TO ENROLL FOR THIS WORKSHOP:
- Leadership Academy Application Form.
- Registration Information - Please contact email@example.com for processing payment and completing registration in CampusCE.
Calling all leaders! The Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs is now accepting applications for Leadership Academy 27. The Leadership Academy is the premier public sector leadership development program in the region and we are proud to celebrate over 26 years of service. The program has over 600 graduates representing major governmental and nonprofit organizations throughout northeast Ohio. The program is a great fit for appointed and elected officials, nonprofit administrators and aspiring leaders.
The program is designed to encompass topics in leadership as well as personal and organizational development. Participants will meet in a variety of locations showcasing employers and institutions throughout the Cleveland area.
See the 2017-2018 schedule for details about Leadership Academy 27.
Also see Leadership Academy Fellows for a list of outstanding class leaders from each session.
For inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Leadership Academy is the premier leadership development program for public sector employees in Northeast Ohio. Leadership Academy topics include:
- Personal and Team Development
- What Makes the Public Sector Unique?
- Community Development
- Operations Management
- Policy Analysis
- Executive Presence
Meeting Locations - To Be Determined
Tuition for The Leadership Academy is $3,100 per participant, which includes 10 days of training, instructional materials, hotel, and food accommodation.
- Please contact email@example.com for payment processing via CampusCE. Credit cards, corporate checks, and CSU staff development funds are accepted forms of payment.
- If you are a CSU employee and eligible for staff development funds, send a copy of your completed staff development form to the (1) CSU Office of Treasury Services - MC115 and to (2) Nina Antonik UR330/Levin College of Urban Affairs, CSU. On the form list Course #: LA1000 and Section #: 1.
Refunds may be requested until the first day of the academy if not able to attend. There will be a $50 materials charge for any refund.
The Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs offers a wide range of custom designed courses, workshops, and seminars. See the Professional Development Course Listing for this semester's schedule.