Next Session Meeting Dates: November 14, 15, 21, and 22, 2019
Registration Deadine: November 8, 2019
TO ENROLL FOR THIS WORKSHOP PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Complete the LeanOhio Boot Camp Participant Information form.
- Contact Nina Antonik (email@example.com). She will process your registration in CSU's CampusCE workshop registration website.
LeanOhio Boot Camp is an intensive 4 day training workshop that gets people learning and using Lean methods and tools. The entire program is tailored to the public-sector workplace and public-sector processes. Lean Ohio is practical training aimed at generating results. Participants will be able to use their new knowledge and skills immediately -- to make government simpler, faster, better, and less costly. The training is filled with government examples and exercises. Included is an in-depth simulation involving a prototypical agency, so participants build their toolkits by way of a real-world situation.
When LeanOhio Boot Camp participants complete their week of training, they are newly equipped to:
- Scope an improvement project
- Be an effective improvement team member
- Apply Lean tools and methodologies to make their organization more effective and efficient
- Improve the quality and consistency of work products
- Decrease the complexity of processes and eliminate unneeded steps
Participants will receive:
- LeanOhio Boot Camp Training Manual
- LeanOhio Toolkit
- Certificate of participation
- Access to the Lean Ohio network
This training is useful for people who work in government in an Ohio city, township, county, school district, or other governmental agency or organization.
Course Fee AND REGISTRATION
The standard workshop fee is $1,395 per person. A group rate discount is available for 5 or more persons (from the same organization) for $1,000 per person. Accepted forms of payment are: credit cards, checks, or CSU staff development funds.
To register for this workshop contact Nina Antonik (firstname.lastname@example.org). She will process your registration in CSU's CampusCE workshop registration website.
- If you are a CSU employee, fill out this form for faculty/staff development funds and send a copy via CSU mail to Nina Antonik (UR330, Levin College of Urban Affairs) and to the Continuing Education Office (UR141, Levin College of Urban Affairs). Also contact Nina Antonik (at email@example.com and let her know that you would like to attend this workshop. She will complete your registration via CampusCE).
Meals and Parking
Refund to original payment is made at 100% when a registrant cancels attendance at least seven business days prior to the start of the first class. Alternatively, registrant can choose to transfer paid tuition to a later, equivalent course of their choosing within the same college or school at no additional cost. Refunds may take up to ten business-days to receive.Requests must be submitted to Nina Antonik (firstname.lastname@example.org). Click here for more information about Cleveland State Univerisity's refund policy.
Cleveland State University reserves the right to cancel a workshop and refund the workshop fee in the event that there are an insufficient number of registrants.
The Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs offers a wide range of custom designed courses, workshops, and seminars. See the Professional Development Course Listing for this semester's schedule.