Attention Levin College Faculty, Staff and GAs:
Please join us for the next Levin lunch discussion: Setting a Levin Legacy City Research Agenda.
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Sweet Seminar Room, UR 241
Rosie Tighe will moderate the discussion, which will focus on the following questions:
- How do we define legacy cities?
- What research are we already doing at Levin in this area?
- What are the key questions that should drive a research agenda on Legacy Cities?
- Are there ways to brand this area of research as "Levin"? (and, would we want to do this)
- Are there studies/topics that could generate external funding?
Lunch /(beverage NOT included)/ will be provided, but you must RSVP to email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the topic, please contact Stephanie Ryberg-Webster.