Wise Economic Decision Making: Implications from Nonprofit Research
A conference hosted by Dr. Dennis Young at the Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs, Cleveland State University
March 17, 2017: 8:00am to 4:30pm
Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
Cleveland State University
1717 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
- Registration closes on March 10, 2017.
- The Conference is free to attend but a $10 fee is due at the time of registration if you require a parking pass.
- The Conference includes complimentary breakfast and lunch for attendees.
- Please contact Erin Vokes (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about this Conference.
- For the latest information about the conference please see the Wise Economic Decision Making Conference page.
Please submit your registration information below.