Friday, September 18, 2015
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Roberta Steinbacher Atrium
Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
1717 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
***Click here to register for this event.***
About the Program
Cleveland State University’s Center for Leadership Development will celebrate the 25th Anniversary of its Leadership Academy program with a forum and reunion from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Friday, September 18, at the Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs as part of CSU’s 2015 Homecoming activities.
Past participants of the Levin Leadership Academy, the University community and the public are invited to join in this reunion to reminisce about the history of the program and showcase the impact of the Academy by honoring graduates, including four Legends of Leadership Award honorees:
- Ray Weeden, Director of Operations and Maintenance, North East Ohio Regional Sewer District
- Carolyn Gaiter, Chief Operating Officer, Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Jim McCafferty, CEO, Community Care Network
- Sari Feldman, Executive Director, Cuyahoga County Public Library
“The Leadership Academy is the premier professional development program within the Levin College of Urban Affairs and one of the longest-running programs in the region,” said Center for Leadership Development Center Manager Rob Ziol. “We are proud of our graduates and look forward to celebrating together.”
Who has attended the Leadership Academy?
- 54 Agencies have participated
- 524 Public sector employees have attended
- 12 Mayors
- 33 Council Members
- 100 Cuyahoga County employees
- 82 NEORSD employees
- 48 CMHA employees
- 31 ODOT employees
- 22 City of Cleveland employees
- And You! Click here to learn more about the Leadership Academy.