The Public Management certificate program consists of four four-credit hour courses, two required, and two electives.
- UST 452 Management of Urban and Nonprofit Organizations
- UST 453 Managing Urban Diversity
Electives: Students choose two courses from the following:
- UST 410 Proposal Writing and Program Development
- UST 433 Negotiation and Conflict Management
- UST 451 Fundraising and External Relations for Nonprofits
- UST 459 Budgeting and Policy Analysis
For more information contact:
Kristen Blazek, Coordinator of Student Recruitment
Office of Student Services
Schedule a visit to Levin College.
Telephone: (216) 687-4506 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org