*3/17/20 update: During our closure, our preferred method of payment is online via CampusNet, or the myCSU mobile app.*
Spring 2020 RTA U-Pass stickers are available at the Cashier's Office. You must bring a valid Viking ID to be issued a U-Pass sticker. The U-Pass will be attached to your Viking ID at the time of issuance (by Treasury Services staff).
For your convenience, please remember that all student account payments can also be completed via CampusNet.
Follow this link to ShopNet to pay an application or a graduation fee, or to pay for a writing test, etc. A full list of all fees is listed on the ShopNet home page.
CASHIER'S OFFICE HOURS (subject to change)
Monday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Thursday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Friday: 10:00am - 4:00pm (closed Fridays in June/July)
Extended hours are offered prior to the start of Fall and Spring semesters.
The office will be closed on the following University Holidays:
- Memorial Day (Monday, May 27, 2019)
- Independence Day (Thursday, July 4, 2019)
- Labor Day (Monday, September 2, 2019)
- Veteran's Day (Monday, November 11, 2019)
- Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 28, 2019 & Friday, November 29, 2019)
- Winter Break (Tuesday, December 24, 2019 through Wednesday, January 1, 2020)
- Martin Luther King Day (Monday, January 20, 2020)
- President's Day (Monday, February 17, 2020)
- Memorial Day (Monday, May 25, 2020)
- PAY ON THE WEB THRU CAMPUSNET or via the myCSU mobile app (click on myCSU mobile, not CampusNet)
By Electronic check (no service fee charged)
By credit card - VISA, MasterCard and Discover (a 2.9% service fee will be charged by the payment processor)
**Please note, CampusNet payments will not launch properly on a smartphone/tablet. Please use the app if using a mobile device.
- PAY BY MAIL AT: CSU, 2121 EUCLID AVE., BH 115, CLEVELAND, OH 44115
Mail checks only (no credit card payments by mail); if using overnight service, please mail to our "PHYSICAL ADDRESS"
- PAY AT EXPRESS PAYMENT CENTER LOCATED OUTSIDE BH 115
Deposit checks only (no cash or credit card payments). Please write your CSU Student ID Number on all checks.
- IN PERSON AT THE COUNTER
Cash, check, and money orders are accepted at the counter. Credit cards are not accepted for tuition payments.
- ONLINE THROUGH SHOPNET
Pay with a check or credit card for departmental transactions (graduation fees, application fee, etc.).