Welcome to the Cashier’s Office at Cleveland State University. We’re here to help you take care of your financial responsibilities to the University through your CSU Student Account. In addition to making tuition payments, you can also add funds to your Viking Card at our office, cash personal checks (up to $10 per day for students), and pay for departmental transactions (for example, paying for fingerprinting or book binding).
For your convenience, please remember that all payments can also be completed via CampusNet or ShopNet.
And a link to ShopNet to pay an application or a graduation fee, or to pay for a writing test, etc. A full list of all fees is listed on the ShopNet home page.
The Cashier’s Office is located in the Main Classroom Building in room 115 adjacent to Campus411 All-in-1.
CASHIER'S OFFICE HOURS (subject to change)
Monday & Tuesday 8:00am-6:00pm
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 9am - 4:30pm
Please note: The Cashier's Office is closed on Fridays in June and July.
The office will be closed on the following University Holidays. We generally close our office at 4:30pm the day BEFORE a holiday.
- Winter Break (Monday, December 26, 2017 - Monday, January 2, 2017)
- Martin Luther King Day (Monday, January 16, 2017)
- Presidents Day (Monday, February 20, 2017)
- Memorial Day (Monday, May 29, 2017)
- Independence Day (Tuesday, July 4, 2017)
- Labor Day (Monday, September 4, 2017)
- Veteran's Day (Friday, November 10, 2017)
- Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 23, 2017 & Friday, November 24, 2017)
- Christmas (Monday, December 25, 2017)
- New Year's Day (Monday, Janaury 1, 2018)
- PAY ON THE WEB THRU CAMPUSNET
By Electronic check (no service fee charged)
By credit card - VISA, MasterCard and Discover (a 2.9% service fee will be charged by the payment processor)
- PAY BY MAIL AT: CSU, 2121 EUCLID AVE., MC 115, CLEVELAND, OH 44115
Mail checks only (no credit card payments by mail)
- PAY AT EXPRESS PAYMENT CENTER LOCATED OUTSIDE MC 115
Deposit checks only (no cash or credit card payments). Please write your CSU Student ID Number on all checks.
- IN PERSON AT THE COUNTER
Cash, check, and money orders are accepted at the counter. Credit cards are not accepted for tuition payments.
- ONLINE THROUGH SHOPNET
Pay with a check or credit card for departmental transactions (graduation fees, application fee, etc.).
Stop Payment Request
If you have selected to receive a paper check as your refund preference and you did not receive it within 10 days, if it has been lost or damage, you may request to have a stop payment placed on that check and a new check issued in its place. Please ensure you have waited a minimum of 10 calendar days and then contact our Cashier's Office 216-687-5249 to begin the stop payment process.
myONEMoney Replacement Card
If you have established BankMobile (previously Higher One) as you bank of choice any you have lost or misplaced your myONEMoney card, you must contact BankMobile to request a replacement card. Bank Mobile can be reached by phone at 1-866-663-2228 or via email at: email@example.com.