U-pass stickers are available for pick-up at the Cashier's Office (MC 115). U-passes will not be mailed, effective Spring 2018.
Welcome to the Cashier’s Office at Cleveland State University. We’re here to help you take care of your financial responsibilities to the University through your CSU Student Account. In addition to making tuition payments, you can also add funds to your Viking Card at our office and pay for departmental transactions (for example, paying for fingerprinting or book binding). *Please note, effective January 2018, our office will no longer cash personal checks.
For your convenience, please remember that all payments can also be completed via CampusNet or ShopNet.
And a link to ShopNet to pay an application or a graduation fee, or to pay for a writing test, etc. A full list of all fees is listed on the ShopNet home page.
The Cashier’s Office is located in the Main Classroom Building in room 115 adjacent to Campus411 All-in-1.
CASHIER'S OFFICE HOURS (subject to change)
**EFFECTIVE JANUARY 2018**
Monday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Extended hours are offered during the beginning of Fall and Spring semesters.
Please note: The Cashier's Office is closed on Fridays in June and July.
The office will be closed on the following University Holidays:
- Winter Break (Monday, December 25, 2017 - Monday, January 1, 2018)
- Martin Luther King Day (Monday, January 15, 2018)
- Presidents Day (Monday, February 19, 2018)
- Memorial Day (Monday, May 28, 2018)
- Independence Day (Wednesday, July 4, 2018)
- Labor Day (Monday, September 3, 2018)
- Veteran's Day (Monday, November 12, 2018)
- Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 22, 2018 & Friday, November 23, 2018)
- Christmas (Tuesday, December 25, 2018)
- New Year's Day (Tuesday, Janaury 1, 2019)
- PAY ON THE WEB THRU CAMPUSNET
By Electronic check (no service fee charged)
By credit card - VISA, MasterCard and Discover (a 2.9% service fee will be charged by the payment processor)
- PAY BY MAIL AT: CSU, 2121 EUCLID AVE., MC 115, CLEVELAND, OH 44115
Mail checks only (no credit card payments by mail)
- PAY AT EXPRESS PAYMENT CENTER LOCATED OUTSIDE MC 115
Deposit checks only (no cash or credit card payments). Please write your CSU Student ID Number on all checks.
- IN PERSON AT THE COUNTER
Cash, check, and money orders are accepted at the counter. Credit cards are not accepted for tuition payments.
- ONLINE THROUGH SHOPNET
Pay with a check or credit card for departmental transactions (graduation fees, application fee, etc.).
Stop Payment Request
If you have selected to receive a paper check as your refund preference and you did not receive it within 10 days, if it has been lost or damage, you may request to have a stop payment placed on that check and a new check issued in its place. Please ensure you have waited a minimum of 10 calendar days and then submit a check void request here to begin the stop payment process.