Transfer Module

English/Oral Communication

2 courses
Minimum 6 credit hours

Must be completed in first year or prior to completion of the first 30 hours of coursework. Courses used to fulfill this requirement must be passed with C grades or better. 

  • ENG 100 Intensive College Writing or ENG 101 College Writing I
  • ENG 102 College Writing II
    or one of these equivalent courses:
    • ENG 102H Honors College Writing II
    • ESC 102 Technical Writing & Professional Communication
    • UST 102 Professional Writing