The Institutional ACT (I-ACT) is administered to incoming Cleveland State University students only. Students must submit an application for admission to the university before registering for the I-ACT.
To register for the I-ACT, download and complete the registration form. Please mail this form with a $55.00 check or money order to Cleveland State University Testing Services, 2121 Euclid Avenue, Rhodes Tower West #215, Cleveland, OH 44115-2214. You may also register in person at Testing Services, Rhodes West #215. Registration materials must be received by 4:00pm on the Wednesday prior to the day of the exam.
On exam day, please arrive by 8:20am and expect to finish at approximately 12:30pm. No late arrivals, early departures, or visitors are permitted.
Please bring the following items to the exam:
- A photo ID such as a driver’s license, passport, or state identification card. Your confirmation ticket is not identification. You will not be admitted to test without a valid ID.
- Your receipt and confirmation ticket
- A non-programmable calculator
- No. 2 pencils and a good eraser
- A watch to pace yourself
- A light snack to consume during break
The following items are NOT allowed in the testing room:
- Cell phones and electronic devices other than an approved calculator. If an examinee has a cell phone during any of the timed test sections, he or she will be dismissed from the exam, all fees will be forfeited and scores will be cancelled.
- Food or drink, including water
- Tobacco in any form
- Hats or caps (any kind)
- Books, notes, or scratch paper
- Writing instruments other than pencils
Upcoming Test Dates:
|Nov. 29, 2017||Dec. 2, 2017|
|April 18, 2018||April 21, 2018|
|July 18, 2018||July 21, 2018|
|Aug. 15, 2018||Aug. 18, 2018|