- Full time CSU student status: Undergrad ≥ 12 credits or Grad/Law ≥ 9 credits
- 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher
- At least Sophomore status at the time of assuming the position.
- Ohio Amended House Bill 24, effective July 26, 1988, provides for appointments of students as non-voting members to the State Universities Boards of Trustees.
- Each year, five candidates will be selected from the CSU student body; from these the Governor’s Office will choose one student to serve a two-year term.
- Three of the five candidates, if eligible, will be the Student Government Association President-elect, Vice President-elect, and the Student Bar Association President-elect.
- Two additional candidates will be recommended by the SGA Student Appointments Board to the Student Government Senate – which will review and ratify the candidates with a 2/3 majority vote.
- All five applications will be sent to the Ohio Governor’s Office by the President of the University. The Governor will appoint one student from the five applicants to the CSU Board of Trustees.
- Final candidates may be contacted for an interview by the President of the University (or designee).
DEADLINE: April 13, 2014
Learn about the
CSU Board of Trustees at: