For more information, visit Student Health & Wellness Programs at:
Student Health and Wellness is a program in Health and Wellness Services that is committed to keeping CSU students healthy by providing opportunities for them to develop skills, access information and engage in a wellness culture that empowers healthy living and active lifestyles.
Their Mission: To support student success through efforts and initiatives that address campus and community health risks and reduce personal health risk factors. CSU Health and Wellness is committed to:
- Empowering students with the knowledge, skills and tools they need to make healthy and success-oriented decisions through the incorporation of evidence-based initiatives
- Examining factors that influence CSU students' health and success, and sharing relevant and timely information with the campus community
- Promoting an inclusive and healthy living and learning environment
- Facilitating the establishment of behaviors for life-long commitments to health and well-being
Their Vision: To create a culture of wellness by providing collaborative, inclusive, student centered programs that promote self-care, responsibility, outreach and educational experiences supporting the development of the whole student.
- Denise Keary firstname.lastname@example.org