The Viking Creed
As a Cleveland State Viking,
* I will practice personal and academic integrity and commit to life-long learning.
* I will act with civility and treat all people fairly, respectfully and with dignity.
* I will embrace inclusion and diversity in all of its definitions.
* I will respect individuals' freedom of opinion and expression.
* I will make a positive impact on campus and in my community.
I pledge to foster the values set forth in the Viking Creed and confront behaviors that may weaken the spirit of our community.
The Division of Student Affairs is here to serve you, the students at Cleveland State University.
Our motto "Students First" is more than just a tag line, it's how we focus on CSU students regarding everything we do. Whether it's living on campus (or off), being involved in student organizations, getting a meal plan or a Viking Card, assisting you with your health & wellness needs, using our Rec Center, or a whole list of other services we provide, we strive to keep you, our students, front and center.
We hope you bookmark our site as the first place to go for information regarding all of our different departments on campus!