For more information, visit Disability Services at:
The Office of Disability Services is charged with determining who is an eligible person with a disability and coordinating the accommodation needs of individuals with disabilities who participate in our programs.
All accommodations are individualized—there is not a standard list of what one “gets” if one has a specific disability. Many different disabilities have similar accommodations to address the needs imposed by the disability. Additionally, two people with the same disability may have very different needs depending upon the impact of the disability on each individual.
- Rachel E. Lutner email@example.com
Interim Director, Disability & Testing Services
- Jerry Gillinov, M.Ed. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Theobald, M.Ed. email@example.com
- Jeffrey Dell firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistive Technology Specialist
- Shelly Lamb email@example.com
Coordinator of Testing Services
- Bill Milhoan firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative Media Specialist