For more information, visit Disability Services at:
The Office of Disability Services is charged with determining who is an eligible person with a disability and coordinating the accommodation needs of individuals with disabilities who participate in our programs.
All accommodations are individualized—there is not a standard list of what one “gets” if one has a specific disability. Many different disabilities have similar accommodations to address the needs imposed by the disability. Additionally, two people with the same disability may have very different needs depending upon the impact of the disability on each individual.
- Rachel E. Lutner firstname.lastname@example.org
Interim Director, Disability & Testing Services
- Jerry Gillinov, M.Ed. email@example.com
- Mary Theobald, M.Ed. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeffrey Dell email@example.com
Assistive Technology Specialist
- Shelly Lamb firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinator of Testing Services
- Bill Milhoan email@example.com
Alternative Media Specialist