For more information, visit the Counseling Center at:
The Counseling Center provides a wide range of services to students, faculty, and staff. We offer academic, career, and personal counseling, consultation and outreach programming, training, group facilitation, and other services aimed at helping individuals and groups who are members of the campus community meet their respective personal and professional goals.
The Counseling Center is accredited by the International Association of Counseling Services Incorporated (IACS). The CSU Counseling Center is a member of the Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers (APPIC) and offers professional psychology internships that adhere to APPIC guidelines.
Cleveland State University has joined the JED Campus Program, a nationwide initiative of The Jed Foundation (JED) designed to guide schools through a collaborative process of comprehensive systems, program and policy development with customized support to build upon existing student mental health, substance abuse and suicide prevention efforts.
- Dr. Katharine Oh, Ph.D. email@example.com
Center Director & Training Director and Psychologist
- Bruce Menapace, Ph.D. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paula Mickens-English, Ph.D. email@example.com
Psychologist and Licensed Independent Social Worker
- Todd Seibert, Ph.D. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monica Yost Kiss, MPH, MSW, LISW-S email@example.com
Licensed Independent Social Worker
- Brian Fitts, M.A., LPC firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Romero, D.O. email@example.com