Space Request Form: Change of Use for Existing Space

This form should be used to request a change of use for existing space. Please note that units may reassign space within their area for the same purpose and same occupant category without making a change of use request: e.g., assigning an office currently occupied by a full-time faculty member to another full-time faculty member. All such reassignments must be reported to Academic Planning at the time they are made. All other reassignments require submission of a change of use request form. Submit completed forms to Academic Planning.

Relevant documents cannot be submitted with this request. They need to be emailed separately to Academic Planning (

I. Contact Information:
II. Details of Change of Use Request
III. Planning