Tech Stop services are now provided by the Mobile Campus Student Center location in SC-128A
Tech Stop, a walk-in technology service open to the CSU community. Tech Stop offers a wide range of triage services, including:
- CSU cell phone and email client support
- Wireless setup for laptops and smart devices
- Microsoft Office365 installs
- CampusNet password resets for students
- Antivirus and performance issues
- Hardware repair for CSU devices, repair advice for student devices
Location: First floor of the Student Center, SC-128A – now part of Mobile Campus
Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00AM until 5:00PM
No appointments are needed, simply walk in for assistance
Our staff will be happy to review your issue and offer polite and knowledgeable assistance.
IS&T Looking forward to assisting you with your technology needs!