Summer 2018 REU Internship Program
The following materials must be included in your final application packet –
- A one-page statement of your research interest
- The completed application form [LINK]
- Unofficial Transcript(s)
The above materials should be converted into a single PDF file for submission.
Please also request
- Two letters of recommendation on letter head.
The letters should be emailed/mailed directly by the letter writer and be on letter head. The letters should be from easily contacted professors or supervisors who can comment on your scientific and academic skills and your potential as a research assistant.
Review of applications will begin on Feb. 1, 2018. Submissions may be made after this date, but priority will be given to those submitted by the above deadline.
How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted one of two ways, electronically or physically.
- Electronic Submission:
- Applications being sent electronically should be converted into a SINGLE PDF FILE including all required materials.
- Physical Submission:
- Applications being sent physically should include all required materials in a single envelope.
- Letters of Recommendation:
- Letters of recommendation are to be submitted by your recommenders (THEY ARE NOT TO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR APPLICATION PACKET), they may choose to submit these either physically or electronically.
Where to Submit:
Electronical applications and/or letters of recommendation may be emailed to:
Physical applications and/or letters of recommendation may be mailed to Ms. Karen Colston at the following address:
Cleveland State University
Department of Physics
2121 Euclid Avenue, SI-112
Cleveland, OH 44115
Please send any questions to:
Dr. Kiril A. Streletzky
Dr. Jessica Bickel