The Diversity Management Program strives to create empowered culturally prepared leaders who can advance the organizational and financial success of their workplaces and communities.
The mission of the MA-Diversity Management Program is to facilitate the professional transformation of leaders. By creatively disrupting the conventional approach to leadership development the program provides highly qualified, visionary leaders and provides a platform for taking their organizational capabilities to the next level.
The program achieves its mission by teaching participants how to:
- Lead change successfully at all levels: self, and organization
- Transform resistence into readiness
- Understand the influence of culture on team performance
- Use team conflict to create team advantage
- Identify their own blind spots
- Push beyond their self-perceived limitations
- Challenge assumptions
- Unravel complexity
- Increase cross cultural agility
Phone: 216-687-2587 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org