- Group Dynamics Theory, Research and Practice
- Personality and Social Psychology
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Perspectives on Science and Practice
- Journal of Diversity in Higher Education
- International Perspectives in Psychology
- Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology
- Asian American Journal of Psychology
- Journal of Latina/o Psychology
- Journal of Black Psychology
- Psychology of Men and Masculinity
- Psychology of Women Quarterly
- Psychology of Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity
- Psychology of Religion and Spirituality
- Psychology of Popular Media culture
- Psychology and Aging
- Peace and Conflict Journal of Peace Psychology
- DiversityInc – Online and print journal on diversity issues. Their mission is to bring education and clarity to the business benefits of diversity.
- Diversity Officer Magazine – Access to articles written by professionals on the front lines of diversity and inclusion—along with solutions you can use right away.
- The Greater Cleveland Partnership - Supports collaborative efforts to boost the economic vitality of Northeast Ohio. Premier economic development organization and leading business advocacy organization in our community.
- Commission on Economic Inclusion – Broad-based coalition of more than 100 Northeast Ohio employers who are committed to making the region’s diversity a source of economic strength.
- Plexus - Chamber of Commerce for the LGBT Community – Cleveland Chamber of Commerce for the LGBT community.
- The Northeast Ohio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce - Promote and support the domestic and international economic development of Hispanic commerce and a liaison to the Hispanic market in Northeast Ohio.
- Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council - Focus is to assist the development and maintenance of effective corporate supplier diversity programs.
DIVERSITY and INCLUSION
- The Diversity Collegium – Think tank of diversity professionals based in the United States, Canada, UK and South Africa whose purpose is to advance the field of diversity.
- Diversity Best Practices - Preeminent organization for diversity thought leaders to share best practices and develop innovative solutions for culture change.
- The National Diversity Council -The National Diversity Council has regional councils across the U. S.
- Facing History and Ourselves Cleveland - Provides ideas, methods, and tools that support the practical needs, and the spirits of educators worldwide who share the goal of creating better and more inclusive environments.
- Diversity Center of Northeast Ohio - Human relations organization dedicated to eliminating bias, bigotry, and racism informed, and more thoughtful society.
- Diversity Journal - Bi-monthly magazine focusing on diversity/inclusion in business, government, non-profit, higher education and military settings.
- Gestalt Institute of Cleveland - The DMP has had a long professional relationship with the Institute, which offers many workshops and professional development programs that support our graduates’ continued growth. The newly revamped Becoming an Effective Organizational Intervener, is a natural next step for DMP grads.
- NTL Institute: Management Training | Executive Leadership - was our partner in the creation of DMP a decade ago. NTL was founded in 1947 and has long provided human development education.
- Center for Creative Leadership: leadership at CCL.org - advancing the understanding, practice and development of leadership for the benefit of society worldwide.
- Cleveland Leadership Center– Focused on building and engaging civic leadership.
- OD Network– Professional organization for organizational development consultants.
- Organization Development Connection – Cleveland chapter; Organizational Development Network.
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology – Dedicated to the scientific study of the workplace.
- American Psychological Association (APA) – Resource for staying current in the field and for finding information on workplace issues.
- The Situationist – Shares the latest in social psychology research, much of which has direct diversity applications. Keep your knowledge base "razor" sharp with frequent visits to this site.
COMMUNITY/ PUBLIC POLICY
- YWCA Greater Cleveland – Committed to eliminating racism and empowering women.
- Policy Bridge - Policy Bridge is a non-partisan public policy think tank based in Northeast Ohio with a legislative office in Washington DC.; mission is to create high quality discourse addressing public policy issues, which enlighten and energize fellow citizens prompting them to take action.
- Equality Ohio | Home - Equality Ohio advocates and educates to achieve fair treatment and equal opportunity for all Ohioans regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
- Urban League of Greater Cleveland - Core mission of the Urban League is focused in the following areas: Education & Youth, Economic Empowerment, Health & Quality of Life, Civic Engagement, Civil Rights and Racial Justice.
- NAACP | National Association for the Advancement of Colored People -Founded in 1909, the NAACP is the nation's oldest and largest civil rights organization.
- Hispanic Alliance, Inc. - Cleveland - Further the social, educational, and economic development of the Hispanic/Latino community.
- MotivAsians for Cleveland - Promotes the attraction and retention of Asian-American professionals through leadership and professional development, networking, and civic involvement.
- FICA (Federation of India Community Associations - Dedicated to serving the needs of the Asian Indian Community in Northeast Ohio.
Dept. Phone: 216-687-2587 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org