The first and only program in the country combining cultural competence with leadership development.
Develop the following culturally intelligent leadership competencies:
- Global cultural skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Effective conflict management
- Capacity to cope with ambiguity
- Lead change successfully
- Transform resistance into readiness
- Use team conflict to create team advantage
- Understand the influence of culture on team performance
- Create work climates that increase engagement and improve productivity
- Leverage diversity and inclusion to drive innovation
Exceptional leadership is not haphazard. Come learn with us and increase your leadership value.
There are two options:
- The Master’s degree in Diversity Management (40 credits)
- The Graduate Certificate (18 credits) for professionals who already hold an advanced degree.
All graduates also earn certification as Diversity Professionals (CDP).
Profiles of our alumni
Phone: 216-687-2587 Email: email@example.com
- Executive MBA style format
- Designed for busy professionals
- Class meets one weekend a month for 21 months
- All inclusive affordable fee
- Experienced faculty with global expertise
- Hands on learning environment with carefully crafted curriculum
- Network with other talented professionals from business, healthcare, education, non-profit and government agencies
A list of courses can be found in the Graduate Catalog.