important update about summer 2020 housing (April 27, 2020)
Due to the ongoing pandemic, CSU will not offer guest housing for summer 2020. If you have already submitted a housing application for summer intern housing, we will refund your application fee and cancel your housing contract. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we hope to see you back on campus for summer 2021. If you are interested in summer housing for future years (2021+) please complete this online form.
The Summer Conference & College Intern Housing Program at Cleveland State University begins -
Starts May 23 and ends August 8, 2020.
*these dates are firm as we need time to prepare the rooms for your arrival and prepare the rooms at the end of the summer for our fall students*
Cleveland State is a great metropolitan university located in the heart of downtown Cleveland. Only minutes away from a wealth of cultural institutions, professional sports teams and eclectic neighborhoods hosting special events ranging from arts-and-crafts fairs to food festivals, Cleveland State University Summer Conference and College Intern Housing provides a convenient and low cost alternative to local hotels.
With Cleveland State Conference and College Intern Housing, you pay a fraction of what it would cost for you to stay in a hotel or conference center. We offer a wide range of amenities that are all part of your stay, including:
- Wireless Internet Access
- Cooking Facilities (Microwave, Stove, Refrigerator)
- Free Laundry Facilities
- All Utilities included
- Air Conditioning
- After Hours On-call Staff
- 24 hour courtesy desk
- Game Room
- Vending Machines
- Convenient Check-in/Check-out
- Easy Access to Cleveland Public Transportation
College Intern Housing
Enjoy luxury living in a great location close to both downtown city hotspots and public transportation. Euclid Commons offers a wide range of modern amenities for groups that need accommodations between mid-May and early August. Apartment-style suites are fully furnished and include cable, wireless internet, and all other utilities. There is also a game room and onsite laundry facilities among other amenities.
Click HERE to download the individual Intern Housing Application
Process, Payments, and Timeline:
- Print out and return your application along with a $25 check/money order payable to "Euclid Commons" Mail everything to: Cleveland State University, 2450 Euclid Avenue Room 198, Cleveland OH 44115
- Mail back all of the housing documents to the address above along with:
- A $200 security deposit (the remaining balance; check or money order) made payable to "Euclid Commons"
- Letter from your internship supervisor verifying that you are indeed an intern at the location you say. Most interns usually turn in a copy of his/her offer letter.
- Letter from a Faculty Member/Advisor from the College/University you currently attend.
- Before you move in, we ask that half of the contract value is paid or you can pay in full. The remaining balance is due on or before July 1, 2020.
- You will be emailed in May to let you know more regarding how/when to move in, your room number, and roommates.
- You can request roommates if you choose when you mail back the housing packet. If you do not have a roommate in mind, you will be matched with students with a similar internship and similar interests.
- If you have any questions regarding parking, please contact Parking and Transportation Services at email@example.com.
- Please indicate in your email that you are a summer intern residing in Euclid Commons for the summer.
- Parking should be requested a few days prior to your move in. Once your parking permit is ordered your permit cannot be cancelled or prorated.
- Parking fees are calculated on the day your permit is ordered not on the date your housing contract begins so please make sure you do not order your pass until a day or two prior to your move in.
Historic Fenn Tower has been newly restored to become a state of the art residence facility in a great downtown location. Elegant architectural treatments adorn the interior of the expansive game room. Three billiards tables, foosball, and ping pong table along with flat-screen TV’s and plush sofas allow you and your guests to enjoy even more fun in their free time. There is also an onsite fitness center that includes weight machines along with treadmills, ellipticals, and exercise bicycles. Each room is fully furnished. Many rooms have a convenient kitchenette available complete with microwave, cooktop, refrigerator, and sink.
2020 Conference Reservation Form "CSU Internal Groups": HERE (Any conference sponsored by a CSU Department and paid for with University funds)
2020 Conference Reservation Form "External Groups": HERE
Linen Service for Conference Housing
Conference Guests may elect to have linen service for a fee. Linen service provides bed and bathroom linens, including sheets, blankets, pillow, pillowcase, towels, and washcloths. Conference Guests also may provide their own linens. Guests who elect to have linen service may opt to keep their linens for the duration of their stay or pay to have their linens exchanged on a scheduled basis. The linen program provides maximum flexibility so that you may determine the level of service you prefer. (This service is not available for College Intern Housing)