summer intern housing is now available at Cleveland state!
The Summer Conference & College Intern Housing Program at Cleveland State University
*These dates are firm as we need time to prepare the rooms for your arrival and prepare the rooms at the end of the summer for our fall students*
Cleveland State is a great metropolitan university located in the heart of downtown Cleveland. Only minutes away from a wealth of cultural institutions, professional sports teams, and eclectic neighborhoods hosting special events ranging from arts-and-crafts fairs to food festivals, Cleveland State University Summer Conference and College Intern Housing provides a convenient and low-cost alternative to local hotels.
With Cleveland State Conference and College Intern Housing, you pay a fraction of what it would cost for you to stay in a hotel or conference center. We offer a wide range of amenities that are all part of your stay, including:
- Wireless Internet Access
- Cooking Facilities (Microwave, Stove, Refrigerator)
- Free Laundry Facilities
- All Utilities included
- Air Conditioning
- After Hours On-call Staff
- 24-hour courtesy desk
- Game Room
- Vending Machines
- Convenient Check-in/Check-out
- Easy Access to Cleveland Public Transportation
College Intern Housing
Enjoy luxury living in a great location close to both downtown city hotspots and public transportation. Euclid Commons offers a wide range of modern amenities for groups that need accommodations between mid-May and early August. Apartment-style suites are fully furnished and include cable, wireless internet, and all other utilities. There is also a game room and onsite laundry facilities among other amenities.
Pricing: $235 per week
Please complete the Summer 2022 Housing Application.
- If you have any questions regarding parking, please contact Parking and Transportation Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please indicate in your email that you are a summer intern residing in Euclid Commons for the summer.
- Parking should be requested a few days prior to your move-in. Once your parking permit is ordered your permit cannot be canceled or prorated.
- Parking fees are calculated on the day your permit is ordered not on the date your housing contract begins so please make sure you do not order your pass until a day or two prior to your move in.
Historic Fenn Tower has been newly restored to become a state-of-the-art residence facility in a great downtown location. Elegant architectural treatments adorn the interior of the expansive game room. Three billiards tables, foosball, and ping pong table along with flat-screen TV’s and plush sofas allow you and your guests to enjoy even more fun in their free time. There is also an onsite fitness center that includes weight machines along with treadmills, ellipticals, and exercise bicycles. Each room is fully furnished. Many rooms have a convenient kitchenette available complete with microwave, cooktop, refrigerator, and sink.
Linen Service for Conference Housing
Conference Guests may elect to have linen service for a fee. Linen service provides bed and bathroom linens, including sheets, blankets, pillow, pillowcases, towels, and washcloths. Conference Guests also may provide their own linens. Guests who elect to have linen service may opt to keep their linens for the duration of their stay or pay to have their linens exchanged on a scheduled basis. The linen program provides maximum flexibility so that you may determine the level of service you prefer. (This service is not available for College Intern Housing)