Try Before You Buy!
Spouses, domestic partners, and faculty/staff/business Partners of CSU and Corporate Partners are eligible for a one-time, Two-Week Trial membership so long as you have never been a previous member, guest, or prospect of the CSU Recreation Center. A valid state-issued ID or passport must be provided prior to starting the trial membership, and you must be 18 years of age or older.
Additional details and considerations:
- Two-Week Trial memberships expire 14 days from the day the member signs the contract—not the first day they visit.
- Two-WeekTrial members may utilize any facility amenity as part of their trial.
- Two-Week Trial members may utilize the towel service and premium classes at no additional charge!
- Two-Week Trial members cannot utilize member privileges including: intramural participation, locker rental, and checking out basketballs from the Customer Service Desk until a membership is purchased. Trial members are able to check out all other equipment.
- Two Week Trial members are only eligible to purchase a one month parking pass through Parking & Transportation Services.
- Two Week Trial members will be charged the non-member rate for all programs and services until they are an active dues-paying member.
- Two Week Trial memberships are subject to verification by Campus Recreation Services and may be cancelled at any time for any reason without notice.