Summer Camp 2021 Updates
Hello Summer Camp Parents and Campers!
EXCITING NEWS! We are happy to announce WE ARE BACK to offer an immersive Summer Camp experience this summer! While only running 4 weeks, you and your kids can look forward to the same robust, interactive, safe, and engaging camp environment we’ve always created at the CSU Rec. CLICK HERE to see all the details for Summer Camp 2021
1. Please download, print and complete the 2020 Camp Enrollment Form. Please bring the completed form on the first day of camp.
2. Please review our 2020 Parent Handbook with your child prior to the start of our summer camp or day camp programs.
3. Register in our Pro Shop or online
Camp Age Requirements
All Camps: K-14 years
Leaders in Training: 12-14 years
Participants must have completed Kindergarten and be enrolling in 1st grade prior to attending camp. Participants must also be 14 years old or younger prior to the start of the week. Twelve year olds may be admitted to LIT program pending available openings and after receiving a written evaluation in day camp to determine their ability to successfully participate in the program.
Our day camps and Summer Camp are some of the most affordable around! And with all our specially-developed, themed programming full of sports, games, and activities, your child is guaranteed to have a wonderful time making new friends and staying active over the summer or on those days off school. Plus we offer convenient add-on programs for parents who need to work early or late, so you don't have to worry about rearranging your work schedule!
Before making your purchase, click here to review our refund policy.
DAY & DATE NIGHT CAMPS
SPRING BREAK CAMP
SUMMER CAMP (per week)
Deposit: $40 per week, per child
A deposit of $40 is required at the time of registration to secure your childs spot in our camp program. This $40 is deducted from the above total ($140/$160). The remaining balance once the deposit has been made ($100/$120) is due by the Wednesday prior to the week your child is enrolled- no later than 5pm. Late payents will be subject to a $10 late fee. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please note: we are not part of the state or public assistance voucher program.
Affiliate Rate Eligibility
- The legal parent or guardian is a currently enrolled student at Cleveland State University.
- The legal parent or guardian is an employee working for CSU.
- The legal parent, guardian, or child is a member of the Recreation Center. A member must be a dues paying member for the 4 previous consecutive months or must purchase 4 upcoming consecutive months in full to qualify for the member indicated rate.
- Anyone who is not an Affiliate.
- Campus International students receive community eligibility unless their parent is affiliated with the university as outlined above.