F45 FREE WEEK SPECIAL! March 18th-24th
Current F45 Pass Holders*
Bring 1 friend to F45 and get a coupon for $5 off the Summer Semester Unlimited Pass!
Bring 2 friends to F45 next week and get a coupon for $10 off the Summer Semester Unlimited Pass!
*Friend must be a new participant to F45. Offer only good for Summer 2019 Semester Unlimited pass. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit one coupon per participant.
New to F45?**
Come try class between March 18th-24th and receive a coupon for 15% off a 1-Month Unlimited Class Pass!
**One coupon per participant. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Offer expires March 31, 2019.
- Buy 6 months of membership, SAVE 10%!*
- Buy 12 months of membership, SAVE 15%!*
All 6 or 12 months of membership must be purchased in one transaction to receive discount.
Refer A Friend!
Working out with a friend is always more fun than working out alone. Share the gift of good health with a friend and earn rewards for it! Active members may refer new members to the CSU Rec Center to earn points via our CSU RecRewards program. Referrals can be made via CSU RecRewards OR in person by completing just a few simple steps outlined below. Go get your referral on!
REFER VIA CSU RECREWARDS*
- Submit a referral form via www.csurecrewards.com PRIOR to the referred member signing up for a new membership.
- Once qualified, referred members will receive a confirmation email.
- If referred member redeems his/her FREE facility visit within the next 2 weeks, you earn 250 points!
- If referred member purchases a membership of any kind, you earn 1,250 points!
- If referred member is a previous CSU Rec Center member (inactive for at least 6 months), you earn 750 points!
*Points will not be awarded for purchasing additional guest passes or 5 Punch Passes. Points will not be awarded for referring a current CSU Campus Recreation Services member. Points are non-transferable and are subject to verification by Campus Recreation Services.
**Referred students must have never checked into the Recreation Center in prior semesters.