Be a Workout Machine in 2019!
JANUARY 2-13, 2019
Make the CSU Rec the Solution to Your New Year's Resolution! There's no better time than the start of the new year to kick-start your healthier new lifestyle...and we're here to help. Whether your goal is losing weight, getting stronger, or toning up, we've got you covered with the biggest variety of equipment and programs you can find in Cleveland. Check out the details below:
- Buy 6 months of membership, get 1 FREE!*
- New Member Initiation Fee is just $10!
- 50% off 6 months of locker rental and laundry service!**
*Max of 1 free month; cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. All 6 months of membership must be purchased in one transaction to receive free month.
**Services must be purchased together to receive discount.
You don't have to wait for a timely sale or a special promotion to save money on your membership. Enjoy these permanent membership discounts anytime you want!
- Buy 6 months of membership, SAVE 10%!*
- Buy 12 months of membership, SAVE 15%!*
All 6 or 12 months of membership must be purchased in one transaction to receive discount.
Refer A Friend!
Working out with a friend is always more fun than working out alone. Share the gift of good health with a friend and earn rewards for it! Active members may refer new members to the CSU Rec Center to earn points via our CSU RecRewards program. Referrals can be made via CSU RecRewards OR in person by completing just a few simple steps outlined below. Go get your referral on!
REFER VIA CSU RECREWARDS*
- Submit a referral form via www.csurecrewards.com PRIOR to the referred member signing up for a new membership.
- Once qualified, referred members will receive a confirmation email.
- If referred member redeems his/her FREE facility visit within the next 2 weeks, you earn 250 points!
- If referred member purchases a membership of any kind, you earn 1,250 points!
- If referred member is a previous CSU Rec Center member (inactive for at least 6 months), you earn 750 points!
*Points will not be awarded for purchasing additional guest passes or 5 Punch Passes. Points will not be awarded for referring a current CSU Campus Recreation Services member. Points are non-transferable and are subject to verification by Campus Recreation Services.
**Referred students must have never checked into the Recreation Center in prior semesters.