Because Sometimes You Want to Learn New Ways to Be Adventurous!
Our instructional clinics are the perfect way to learn a new skill or perfect the ones you already have - either way, they're a blast! And in the comfort of our very own CSU Rec Center. Instructional clinics are open to anyone and everyone and all equipment is provided.
Open Paddle Clinic
When: Every other Tuesday starting January 14th
|January 14th & 28th||6-7pm|
|February 11th & 25th||6-7pm|
|March 10th & 24th||6-7pm|
Various boats and equipment will be available for use for anyone who needs it. Participants under 18 years old are welcome, however they MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Where: CSU Natatorium (Pool)
Price: Students: FREE | Members: FREE | Non-Members: $5
- All participants must register in advance online or in the Pro Shop.
- Payment can be made in advance or on the evening of the session in the Pro Shop.
- All participants must wear an appropriate Type III or V PFD (life vest supplied).
- Personal boats are welcome but should be clean and free of dirt and debris. Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding personal boats.
- Participants who use a spray skirt will need to demonstrate the ability to effectively wet exit while using skirt.
Private Kayak Clinics
Want to have some one-on-one time with an instructor to work on your technique? Have a group that wants to schedule some private instruction? If so, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and scheduling!
Camping & Hiking Clinics
|6-7pm||Backcountry Water Treatment|
|6-7pm||Thru Hike Basics|
|6-7pm||Back Country Stoves & Water Treatment|
Where: CSU Rec Center
Price: FREE Students | FREE Members | $5 Non-Members