When the weather is nice, it's great to exercise outside and take advantage of the fresh air. But when the weather conditions get too hot, cold, or wet, the Rec Center has your back! Patrons are able to purchase a 5 Punch Pass to receive five separate entries into the Rec Center. Passes are only valid for the individual purchasing the pass and the 5 entries are automatically loaded onto your account.
- The 5-Punch Guest Pass is good for 5 individual visits by the purchaser and must be used within three (3) weeks from the date of purchase.
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The 5-Punch Guest Pass is not a membership and does not entitle the holder to member privileges or rates.
Work out with a friend! Patrons are also able to purchase a guest pass valid for an entire day. If patrons choose to leave the facility they must provide the receipt indicating the current date and valid picture identification upon re-entry.
- A valid state ID and a signed liability waiver are required for all guests.
- Members may sponsor up to 3 guests per day – guests must enter and exit the facility with the sponsoring member.
- Both the sponsoring member and their guest(s) will be required to sign a service agreement stating:
- Member assumes responsibility for all guest actions.
- Guest(s) must enter and exit the facility with their sponsoring member.
- Guest(s) may not check out equipment.
- The daily guest pass is non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot serve as credit for membership.
- Potential guests may not enter the facility to locate a sponsor.
- Members may not sign in any patron soliciting access at or near the Customer Service Desk and/or Pro Shop.
- University departments wishing to sponsor a guest must contact the Assistant Director –Facility Operations for approval.
- Additionally, CRS understands there are times a guest should be able to self-sponsor, including in the following circumstances:
- Any patron that has been a past affiliate (off-semester student, alumni, etc.)
- Current CSU Faculty/Staff(must provide a valid Viking Card)
- Previous CSU Rec Center members
- 5 Punch Pass
- Please note the following age restrictions also apply to guests of the Recreation Center:
- Under 13: Must have a signed waiver by a parent or guardian and be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- 13-17 (w/Photo ID): Must have a signed waiver by a parent or guardian and carry photo identification to use the facility independently.
- 13-17 (w/o Photo ID): Must have a signed waiver by a parent or guardian and be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.