CSU Student Employment Job Fair!
APPLY AND INTERVIEW WITH ON-CAMPUS DEPARTMENTS!
In addition to the financial support and compensation they provide, on-campus jobs offer a lot of benefits:
- Gain valuable real-world and career-related work experience
- Academic enrichment (Studies have shown that students who work on campus are more likely to persist in their studies.)
- Develop powerful transferrable skills, such as leadership, time and project management, multi-tasking, problem-solving, critical thinking, creativity, communication, team work, collaboration and more!
- Reduces the need to borrow as much in student loans (or perhaps altogether!)
- Build personal development in a number of areas, including self-esteem, confidence, goal-setting, and interpersonal skills
- Make friends and meet new people!
The Student Employment Job Fair is FREE to attend, and several CSU departments and student employers will be in attendance to meet with you and share information about on-campus job opportunities and internships for the upcoming semester. You may even land an on-the-spot interview! So, dress to impress and have plenty of copies of your resume ready to go! The job fair will take place at the CSU Rec Center located at the corner of East 24th St. and Chester Ave. Don't miss it!
Register for this FREE event below!
When: Tuesday, November 19; 11am - 2pm
Where: The CSU Rec Center (2420 Chester Ave. Cleveland, OH 44115)
Who: Open to any current or prospective CSU students
Questions? Please contact Matt Schmiedl at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ulia Spiridonova at email@example.com
CSU Departments looking to hire student employees, contact Matt or Ulia to join.