CSU Student Employment Job Fair!
MEET WITH ON-CAMPUS EMPLOYERS LOOKING TO HIRE!
In addition to the financial support and compensation they provide, on-campus jobs offer a lot of benefits:
- Gain valuable real-world and career-related work experience
- Academic enrichment (Studies have shown that students who work on campus are more likely to persist in their studies.)
- Develop powerful transferrable skills, such as leadership, time and project management, multi-tasking, problem-solving, critical thinking, creativity, communication, team work, collaboration and more!
- Reduces the need to borrow as much in student loans (or perhaps altogether!)
- Build personal development in a number of areas, including self-esteem, confidence, goal-setting, and interpersonal skills
- Make friends and meet new people!
The Virtual Student Employment Job Fair is FREE to attend, and several CSU departments and student employers will be in attendance to share information about on-campus job opportunities and internships for the upcoming semester. So, dress to impress and make sure your resume is up-to-date and ready to go! The job fair will take place via Zoom video conference. Don't miss it!
Register for this FREE event below!
When: Monday, August 10; 12-2:30pm
Where: Zoom video conference (a link will be emailed to all registered participants)
Who: Open to any current or prospective CSU students