Meet with our Hiring Managers and Interview on the spot!
In addition to the financial support and compensation they provide, on-campus jobs offer a lot of benefits:
- Gain valuable real-world and career-related work experience
- Academic enrichment (Studies have shown that students who work on campus are more likely to persist in their studies.)
- Develop powerful transferrable skills, such as leadership, time and project management, multi-tasking, problem-solving, critical thinking, creativity, communication, teamwork, collaboration, and more!
- Reduces the need to borrow as much in student loans (or perhaps altogether!)
- Build personal development in a number of areas, including self-esteem, confidence, goal-setting, and interpersonal skills
- Make friends and meet new people!
The CSU Rec Student Hiring Fair is FREE to any CSU student who may have an interest in working with our incredible team of students and professionals. As a department that is 95% student-led and student-run, Rec Center employees enjoy a fun and encouraging atmosphere. We help staff develop career and life skills like communication, time management, customer service, leadership, critical thinking, conflict resolution, public speaking, creative thinking, and risk management. Our staff opportunities to. advance in our department, take on new challenges and gain real-world experience. We strive to prepare our staff for the next steps in their careers and life.
Plus, our employees enjoy awesome benefits, like a free Rec Center membership, semesterly credits for select programs and services, free guest passes, and more.
So, dress to impress and make sure your resume is up-to-date and ready to go! The hiring fair will take place at the CSU Rec Center. Don't miss it!
Register for this FREE event below!
When: Friday, August 27; 11:30-2pm
Where: CSU Rec Center
(2420 Chester Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115)
Who: Open to any current CSU students
Questions? Please contact Katie Bible at firstname.lastname@example.org
CSU Rec Employment Interest Form
Interested in working at the Rec? Let us know below and check out current job openings HERE.