Read the transcript
Over the next year, CSU plans to:
- Advance the CSU 2.0 process. The five task forces will present recommendations to chart our way forward together that is consistent with CSU’s strategic priorities.
- Aggressively recruit 40 new faculty in FY22 in the areas of biomedical research and health care, data analytics and cyber security, and smart and sustainable manufacturing.
- Expand our Student Success program and add coaches
- Make another $1 million investment in need-based financial aid to our students for the second year
- Allocate $1 million from CSU Foundation to support student success initiatives, like CSU’s 2-for-1 Promise.
Additionally, as we chart our course forward post-pandemic, we will focus on:
- Promoting accessible, meaningful, and affordable education
- Producing workforce-ready graduates
- Enhancing connections to good jobs
- Leveraging intellectual capital to drive innovation and economic growth
- Building public-private partnerships