Reaching Out to Advance Excellence in Nursing Professionals
Considering a career in Nursing? Visit these websites for information which will help you with your decision.
Prerequisite coursework Completion
Looking to meet with an Advisor? Click Here
Nursing Careers in the News
- AACN Data Confirm that Baccalaureate-Prepared Nurses Are More Likely to Secure Jobs
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing | Joint Statement on Academic Progression for Nursing Students and Graduates
- More Men Seeking Nursing Careers
- Ohio Nursing Workforce Update
- Tri-Council for Nursing Issues New Consensus Policy Statement on the Educational Advancement of Registered Nurses
- Washington Nurse Observes Teen Patients for Signs of Sex Trafficking
School of Nursing Mission Statement
The mission of the Cleveland State University School of Nursing is to provide a high quality nursing education to a diverse population of students for the practice of professional nursing. The curricula seek to provide a foundation for quality nursing practice, leadership, and research, as well as prepare the professional nurse to engage in lifelong learning. The School’s mission and philosophy share the University’s mission of excellence in teaching, research and service.