Summer @CSU: Stay on Track To Graduation
Looking to catch up or get ahead? Summer classes at Cleveland State are a great way to stay on track to graduation. With convenient time slots and online class options, you’ll find that it’s never been easier to fit summer courses into your schedule.
Summer 2018 Sessions
- Six Week Session I: May 19–June 29
- Eight Week Session: May 19–July 13
- Ten Week Session: May 19–July 27
- Twelve Week Session: May 19–August 10
- Six Week Session II: June 30–August 10
Our summer sessions fill up quickly so start planning your schedule today! Learn more about summer financial aid options.
Current and Admitted Students
Log in to Campus Net to view classes and register now.